Visitation Policy Effective November 12, 2021
• Inpatients: Patients may have one visitor at a time during their stay.
• Isolation patients, including suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients: Visitation is limited to one visitor at a time, as long as the visitor has tested negative for COVID and does not have symptoms. The visitor should remain in the room and wear appropriate PPE.
• Labor and delivery patients: Mothers may have two designated visitors during their stay, one at a time, plus a doula.
• Emergency department patients: ED patients may have one visitor at a time.
• Day Surgery, ambulatory and outpatients: Visitation is limited to one visitor at a time.
• Patients with disabilities: Provisions will be made to ensure support persons are authorized to stay and/or visit patients with disabilities.
• Clergy: In-person clergy visits will be permitted at the request of patients or a patient’s family, provided clergy members follow hospital safety and patient care requirements.
• Minors: Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to visit in our hospitals except under extraordinary circumstances.
• Intensive Care Unit: Only one visitor at a time. Hours are 6 to 7:30 a.m.; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.
Effective November 12, 2021. Click here for current system-wide visitation updates.