You deserve a good night’s sleep. If sleeping is difficult for you or your loved one, we can help. Our facility is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and our physicians are board-certified in sleep medicine. We have private “hotel-like” bedrooms, and our sophisticated control area utilizes state-of-the art technology to monitor your sleep. A technologist is always available to assist you during sleep studies. We will do everything possible to make you as comfortable as possible during your stay.
Sleep Disorder Symptoms
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Morning headache
- Sexual dysfunction
- Learning and memory difficulties
- Falling asleep while at work, on the phone or while driving
Types of Sleep Disorders
There are more than 84 different types of sleep disorders. Some of the most common types of sleep disorders include:
How are we different than other clinics?
- Personalized mask fitting
- CPAP desensitization
- Clinical follow-up by phone for every clinic patient
- Regular tracking of adherence report and compliance
- Personalized care for every patient’s needs
The Sleep Disorders Center is a two-part facility – one for appointments and one for the sleep study. For appointments, report to the Cumberland Medical Plaza, 49 Cleveland St., Suite 200, Crossville, TN 38555. To schedule a sleep disorder consultation, call (931) 459-7249.
We are a proud member of Covenant Health, our region’s top performing healthcare network.