Cumberland Medical Center’s Wellness Complexes offer a Pink Ribbon Certified program especially designed to support breast cancer patients. From recovery to survivorship, patients will receive nutrition and wellness education to help manage the discomfort associated with breast cancer recovery.
- Free six-month Wellness Complex Membership
- Weekly Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training Sessions
- Monthly Educational and Support Groups
- Nutrition Consultation Sessions
- American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better sessions
- Encouragement and Support
The Live Pink Program at Cumberland Medical Center is free of charge. It is specifically designed to help women who are recovering from breast cancer and have been encouraged by their physician to integrate physical activity and exercise into their recovery.