As of June 7, 2021
Our visitation policy as a member of Covenant Health requires visitors to wear masks. Visitors are asked to remain in the room with the patient and limit travel inside the hospital to the cafeteria and vending machine areas.
Specifics for each patient area include:
- Inpatients: Patients may have two visitors at a time during their stay.
- Isolation patients, including suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients: Visitation is limited to two visitors at a time who are essential to the patient’s care. If visitation is allowed, the visitor should remain in the room and wear appropriate PPE.
- Labor and delivery patients: Mothers may have two visitors during their stay who may visit in the room at the same time, plus a doula.
- Emergency department patients: ED patients may have two visitors at a time.
- Day Surgery, ambulatory and outpatients: Visitation is limited to one visitor.
- Patients with disabilities: Provisions will be made to ensure designated support persons are authorized to stay and/or visit patients with disabilities.
- Clergy: In-person clergy visits will be permitted at the request of the patient or the patient’s family, provided clergy members follow hospital safety and patient care requirements.
- Minors: children under the age of 16 currently are not permitted to visit in our hospitals except under extraordinary circumstances.
Updated June 7, 2021